egenta is a startup part of a German/Czech group of companies in the Retail & Electronics industry (with +1000 employees). Our vision is to help manufacturers and brand owners to fully rocket launch their products across the European e-commerce - by taking over all aspects including Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Logistics.
We are looking for someone to join our small growing international company based in the center of Prague who will drive the backoffie team. There are two leaders in the backoffice team and your responsibility will be one of the following:
1) incomings & dispatch (e.g. daily touch with our Czech and International suppliers to process all orders), or 2) customer service & after sales service (by email).
The team consists of 5 people and you will supervise 1 person and we expect the team to grow in the mid term. You report directly to the company owner and executive directors and there is possibility to grow into a more senior role with wider responsibilities over time.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in administration within a small International environment. The role is highly preferred to be filled full-time but a part-time agreement may be arranged with min. 35h per week.
· Communicate to suppliers by email and/or phone regarding any queries they have after we bought products from them
· General backoffice & administration support to the company
· Doing customer service & after sales by email
· Investigate problems and find solutions with partners (e.g. logistic partners, brand partners, manufacturers etc.)
· Order goods online for express demands
· Supervise one person and more over time
· Support projects that improve the company's tools & processes. Over time, if interested, become project leader for some small improvement projects.
· Close collaboration with the team, the Slovak Backoffice leader and the French/German company directors
· Great attention to detail and generally process oriented
· Proactive and good problem solving
· Confident using Microsoft Excel (basic functions such as vlookup, pivots, etc.)
· Conversational in English. Czech is highly preferred. Additional European languages are a plus but not required.
· Generally enthusiastic, team focussed and good sense of humour
What we offer
· Competitive salary
· “Start early, leave early” motto (flexitime)
· Additional holidays and paid voluntary days
· In-house and external benefits (e.g. lunch vouchers, Multisport, insurance support)
· Friendly atmosphere within a small International team in a nice office in Karlin/Prague
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- egenta s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 131/86, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate) or English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Administration, Assistant, Office Manager, Data entry / Information processor, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer