For our international client with international footprint in consumer goods, we are looking for a strong Plant General Manager to lead the plant in Slovakia through a period of significant growth in complexity and size.
The plant is one of the most important plants in the group with a local turnover over 100 mil Eur p.a. in discrete technical products.
The successful candidate will coordinate significant investments into automation, robotization, transfer of R&D activities and manage the increase in the complexity of the production and logistics processes.
Requirements & must have's :
- International experience as Plant Manager or COO, multicultural personality
- Proven track record in managing of complex production and assembly process in medium/mass production environment of technical products
- Focus on operational efficiency in high volume assembly processes
- Excellent communication skills, hands-on approach, attentive to details
- Ready to relocate to Slovakia
- Fluent English
- Czech or Slovak language
- Automotive experience (NOT A MUST)
We appreciate if you put the Project Reference Number 010 in all communication.
Informace o pozici
- EVOLET s.r.o.
- Required education: MBA, MBT, post-graduate studies
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient)
- Salary: 8 000 – 13 000 EUR / month
- Listed in: Top management, General manager, Executive manager, executive director, Production Manager, Technical director, Operations Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency