Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California USA, with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team of Prague Technical Assistance Center (TAC). We have Level 1,2 and 3 Engineers located in Prague.
Position overview and Job Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to Fortinet customers,
- Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration,
- Collection and analysis of customer network information as well as of packet tracing,
- Recommending corrective actions based on gathered data and its analysis,
- Running real-time phone or remote access sessions with customers.
- Experience working as engineer in telecommunication, networking or security industry or equivalent education,
- Good knowledge of OSI model and TCP/IP protocol,
- Administrative knowledge of Windows, Unix or Linux,
- Proficient spoken and written English,
- Positive, communicative and customer oriented attitude.
- Having any of industry certificates (FCNSA, CCNA),
- Experience with security devices (Firewalls, IPSs, Mail Security Gateways etc.),
- Knowledge of dynamic routing protocols and its implementation (OSPF, BGP),
- Knowledge of authentication protocols and methods (LDAP, SSO, 2-factor authentication etc.),
- Knowledge of database maintenance and SQL.
- Stable multicultural working enviroment of fast growing world-wide company,
- Career development opportunities,
- Great opportunity to develop technical skills and knowledge,
- Trainings and Fortinet certifications,
- Competitive salary,
- Employee stock program,
- 30 days of vacation.
Informace o pozici
- Fortinet, organizační složka
- Bucharova 2641/14, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Technology and development, Operating system and network administrator, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer