What will be your mission in Ezpada?
Communication Specialist will be responsible for all communication channels Ezpada Group uses or might use to promote employer brand as well as market position. The aim of this role is to provide consistent and strategic approach to content and visual appearance of company intranet, external web page, social media and job boards. Communication Specialist will be an advocate of company graphic manual and will be responsible for the final touch of every company communication before its release.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Develop innovative internal communication strategy ensuring effective link to company and People & Cultrue department goals
• Coordinate and supervise the work in Communications & CSR
• Identify key issues and opportunities for both internal and external communications
• Support and build relations with key business stakeholders across the organization
• Responsible for the tone of voice, brand alignment, and overall quality of the internal communications deliverables
• Write, draft and proofread strategic announcements, articles, scripts, and presentations
• Drive and coordinate internal newsletters, network of contributors and project/initiative owners
• Develop and monitor performance metrics for the internal communications
• Is responsible for accurate and optimal creation, evolution and delivery of key messages
• Drive engagement projects and initiatives in alignment with the overall company strategy and under lead of People & culture strategy
• Suggests corporate social responsibility projects and initiatives in line with the overall company strategy and in cooperation with key stakeholders
What does this position require you to have?
• Academic background: University/Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, PR or other relevant discipline; or a relevant combination of formal qualifications and additional specialised study; a recognised qualification in procurement would be considered an asset
• Experience in independent communication role
• Knowledge of writing and stylistics, word press, html is a plus, any project management tool
• Ability to navigate in fast paced environment
• Preferably working in an international environment
• Language skills: Working proficiency in English; Czech and German are plus
What competencies should Ezpada employees have?
Creating and Innovating
• Produces new ideas, approaches, or insights; creates innovative products or designs; produces a range of solutions to problems.
Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
• Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends; identifies business opportunities for the organization; maintains awareness of developments in the organizational structure and politics; demonstrates financial awareness; controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value.
Adapting and Responding to Change
• Adapts to changing circumstances; tolerates ambiguity; accepts new ideas and change initiatives; adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations; shows an interest in new experiences.
Working with People
• Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
Adhering to Principles and Values
• Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; promotes and defends equal opportunities, builds diverse teams; encourages organizational and individual responsibility towards the community and the environment.
Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
• Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm; works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary; seeks progression to roles of increased responsibility and influence; identifies own
What will you get from Ezpada?
• Motivating salary
• Working in an international environment and across countries
• Attractive location of the office directly in the center 5 min walk from metro
• 5 weeks holiday
• Meal vouchers in amount of CZK 100 per working day
• Multi Sport card with company contribution of CZK 600 per month
• We serve company breakfast 3 times a week
• Company cell phone for personal use
• Possibility to grow within the company
Informace o pozici
- Ezpada s.r.o.
- Jungmannova 745/24, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer