We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Technical Business Analyst
Your mission and what will you be in charge of?
- Lead the technical aspects of projects
- Design and configure the Price f(x) solution according to requirements
- Assist with gathering, communicating and formalizing requirements in the form of user stories
- Work with Price f(x) Support and Engineering to resolve technical issues
- Lead regression testing and quality assurance efforts of newly delivered and changed functionality
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT or related field and 2-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles involving Java or Groovy is a plus
- Experience with pricing domain projects would be a plus
- SaaS experience
- Experience serving in a large, global, complex company
- Skill with writing concise, effective communication to various audiences
- Experience with Agile project management and tools (we use Jira)
- Communication skills and team player
- Willing to learn, fast learner
- Fluent English
Other Job Specifics
The working location - Ostrava
Valid permit to live and work in the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Informace o pozici
- Price f(x) s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer