Plex Systems is a cloud, software-as-a-service (SaaS), multitenant enterprise resource planning (ERP) and manufacturing execution system (MES) vendor that was born on the shop floor and is now serving in 22 countries and more than 2,300 plants around the world.
For our growing CSS team in our Prague office we are now seeking 3 more passionate Technical Support Representatives (both junior and senior level) who will join Plex in March 2020.
Who you are:
- You have 6-18 months of customer service experience in a technical environment
- Experience using or supporting an ERP/MES system and/or previous work experience in manufacturing company is of great advantage
- You are confident, passionate and open-minded, customer oriented with the right combination of “book smarts” and “street smarts.”
- You are proficient in both, written and spoken English and ideally also in one or more of the following languages: German/French/Mandarin/Italian/Polish/Portuguese
- You are a team player
You will help our customers by:
- Providing excellent customer support for customers using PLEX, including answering questions, explaining products and services, analyzing and troubleshooting, testing and implementing software enhancements
- Researching the ERP database to understand problems; using SQL for queries (we will train you)
- Working with our internal technical experts to identify bugs
- Building formal and informal relationships with customers and internal team members
Who we are and what we offer:
The Czech Plex team is part of multinational Plex family and we, like all our fellow Plexians around the world, are passionate about what we do and where we work. We are committed to building a culture of enthusiasm, innovation and achievement, where everyone enjoys coming to work every day. Plex Systems in US was named a Best Place to Work for the 11th Consecutive Year and we are creating the same work environment here in Prague. Here are some of our benefits:
- Chance to work alongside true professionals in the field in multinational environment. We have offices in Michigan (US), California (US), Prague (CZ), Pune (India)
- A very competitive salary with genuine long-term growth prospects
- Informal atmosphere
- Daily use of English
- Education – full free access to LinkedIn courses and Plex Education portal
- An incentive program of fringe benefits: 5 week vacation; 100 CZK meal vouchers; 20 000 a year in Cafeteria; Staggered Flexible Start Times, moving to expanded flexibility with tenure, proficiency and promotions; professional and language courses; fresh fruit; fantastic coffee and refreshments in workplace.
Are you interested in joining our team? Contact us today!
More carrier opportunities and why to join Plex:
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Informace o pozici
- Plex Systems CZ s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or German (Advanced) or French (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.