Currently, we are looking for a:
3D Graphics (OpenGL) C++ Developer
(Fulltime, Brno - Czech Republic)
We are looking to hire a (3D) Graphic (OpenGL) C++ Developer for our Broadcast Graphic Render Engine, that loves to work on the cutting edge of technology!
· You will be working on the design and development of real-time, 3D graphics software and systems;
· You will be working on product development in 3D modelling, visualization, shader based programming and other related fields;
· You will be working on solutions that will interact with graphics cards (I/O including but not limited to Matrox);
· You will be working with our development team with our development teams located in Long Island (US), Brno (CZ) and Amsterdam (NL);
· Design and implement solutions throughout all phases of the software development cycle, including validation and testing.
· You have a master’s degree in computer science or obtained a similar level through relevant work experience;
· You have good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design;
· You have good knowledge of C++ programming;
· You possess good knowledge of Real-time graphics programming;
· You have experience with OpenGL, and multi-threaded programming;
· You have experience with graphics rendering;
· You have experience with materials, shaders & textures;
· You have experience with GPU memory sharing.
What we offer:
· The possibility to join a market leader;
· A position in an organization where innovation is important;
· The ability work to on the cutting edge of broadcasting technology;
· A lot of responsibility;
· Freedom to succeed;
· A company where you are measured on output, and are not micromanaged;
· Growth and personal development;
· An informal and open culture;
· A “work hard, play hard” mentality;
· Great primary and secondary benefits!
Please email us at mailto:EMEA_jobs@chyronhego.comfor more information.
Information about position
- ChyronHego Czech s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 1678/8, Brno – Královo Pole
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Advanced)
- Salary: 30,000 – 60,000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Research and development, Development engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.