RB (Hygiene Home) is the world's leading consumer company with household products, with sales in nearly 180 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes Calgon, Finish, Vanish, Lanza, Lovela, Woolite, Quanto, Cillit, Tiret, Airwick and more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of:
Trade Marketing Manager (Junior / Senior)
We are currently looking for 2 Trade Marketing Managers to join our team.
Trade Marketing Manager plays a key role within country Brand and Trade Marketing team, responsible of the development and implementation of Trade and Customer 4P Strategies, Category Management, and leverage Key Account and Field team to meet agreed objectives through executing the company's 4P objectives.
The role will focus on building expert knowledge for dedicated brands in our key categories and sharing this with the customer in order to build long-term partnerships and increase profit and sales.
The role requires close cross-functional interaction with Key Account, Brand Marketing, Field team and Finance.
As a Trade Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop customer 4P strategy and action plans in line with respective brand marketing and sales counterparts. Set targets by the brand/customer and ensure follow up.
- Continuous analysis of the brands' position, works together with the brand dedicated Brand Manager and Key Account Team to develop plans to ensure RB market share gain and category expansion at key retailers
- Able to work independently on Nielsen, Focus, Dunnhumby/DM databases to do full 4Ps analysis on distributions, promote best practices, competition monitoring and getting category/ consumer insights for developing strong Brand Plans fitting into customer strategy
- Take an active part in 4P LSM reviews and develop, implement and follow up on agreed action plans
- Ensure fast NPD/EPD listings and distribution gaps closing via compelling tailored category trade stories.
- Prepare 4Ps Customer Plans (both Action Plans and Follow Up Plans)
- Development and implementation of POS materials based on approved key visuals
Is this you?
- Experience in FMCG market
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing both customers and internal teams
- Commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Analytical skills with the ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, Dunnhumby knowledge is recommended
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak, English
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Informace o pozici
- RB (Hygiene Home) Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing specialist, Trade Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 724 584 483