RB (Hygiene Home) is the world's leading consumer company with household products, with sales in nearly 180 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes Calgon, Finish, Vanish, Lanza, Lovela, Woolite, Quanto, Cillit, Tiret, Airwick and more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of:
About the role:
Data Analyst develops, implements and maintains the information databases for sales. Based within the country sales structure the Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring the availability of all sales supporting database and analysis that provides guidance for sales team. The role requires close cross functional interaction with marketing, controlling, demand planning, logistics and finance.
• Leading the development and maintenance of systems and processes for the sales department to have best possible efficiency/data analysis
• Help with ad-hoc reports and analysis for sales in connection with marketing and demand planning data
• Coordinate the database reports – sell-in/sell-out, etc.
• Support the sales team to ensure the accurate data in systems
• Provide regular analysis from the system
• Securing the support for the sales team and other departments (marketing, controlling, demand planning)
• System maintenance, planning & reporting
• Supervision of data flow in SAP
• Maintenance of dashboard and other tools in Excel and Power BI
• Maintaining and updating files on Sharepoint - helping with price lists to ensure better continuity among departments
Is this you?
• Minimum 1 year FMCG experience in Sales/Marketing/Finance
• Preferably university degree in a business related subject
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel), PowerPoint (Excel Power Query/Power BI, SAP knowledge is an advantage)
• Ability to work in a team and the ease of establishing contacts
• Proficient Czech and Fluent English
• Detail and result oriented
• Strong Analytical skills
• Ability to think outside the box
• Good ability to set priorities
In Return RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization. Apply today to make a difference!
Informace o pozici
- RB (Hygiene Home) Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Marketing, Sales, Sales analyst, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Marketing analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 724 584 483