A member of the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company is looking for a new colleague, who would like to work on this position:
Global Procurement Excellence Catalogue Specialist
The Transaction Support specialist’s role is to implement and maintain internal online catalogues in SGS P2P systems. This includes the development of standard documentation for suppliers, catalogue management, catalogue testing and liaising with internal customers and suppliers. This role reports to PEC Transactional Support Team Manager.
Key Elements Of Role:
· Act as key contact point for supplier and affiliate procurement internal catalogue questions.
· Contact suppliers for new catalogues after contract execution.
· Load and maintain suppplier catalogues.
· Provide a change summary to affilate procurement teams for approval prior to catalogue upload or
· Maintain supplier guides to SGS cataloguing.
· Maintain and communicate catalogue status.
· Maintain supplier additions and amendments for the Ariba Network.
· Perform punchout catalogue pricing checks and make results available to affiliate procurement teams.
· Regist Internal catalogue changes and creations daily
· Generate Catalogue usage Analysis on Monthly bases
Skills and Experiences Required:
· Excellent English speaking and writting capabilities. Another language is a plus.
· Strong work organisation capability.
· Good attention to detail skills.
· Experience or understanding of P2P systems (Oracle and Ariba) would be well regarded but is not a
· Strong communication skills with the key abilities to Train users and Develop strong relationships with
. Good understanding of procurement activities is a plus.
Informace o pozici
- SGS Czech Republic, s.r.o.
- K Hájům 1233/2, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 30 000 – 33 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Sick days
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer