Customer experience is important for all companies and we have a passion for it. Global Support Centre (GSC) is a division inside IPSOS, based in Prague and dedicated to monitoring and management of customer experience via mystery shopping and its application.
At this moment we are looking for a person who will support the GSC French panel team:
Project Coordinator with French language
The main goal of this position is to manage Mystery Shopping project´s fieldwork. The Project Coordinator is responsible for assigning all field visits to the Field Team Members (Mystery Shoppers) in France. They ensure the completion of the tasks/projects they have assigned to the Field Team Members (Mystery Shoppers). They also assist in recruiting and briefing of new Field Team Members (Mystery Shoppers), as well as updating data as required.
What will you do:
- Be in daily contact with the network of external collaborators - Mystery Shoppers, who carry out various mystery shopping activities (personal visits, calls, chats…)
- Assigning them tasks (sometimes in remote locations) and keeping an eye on the running projects, including the schedules and deadlines
- Answering shopper´s questions, not only related to the projects
- Supporting the GSC French team with the variety of the tasks
- Supporting the expansion of the Mystery Shoppers network within the country
What we expect:
- Candidate already based in the Czech Republic (Prague)
- Excellent knowledge of French, both written and spoken (you will be in daily touch with people from France)
- Advanced knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Experienced user of MS Office – mainly Excel
- Personal commitment, drive, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for new experiences and responsibilities
- Experience from project management, call center or customer support will be to your advantage
What we offer:
- Full time position
- Working in the biggest market research agency in Czech Republic, in dynamic and international environment
- Participation on big local and international projects for key market players (companies from finance, telco, automotive sector…) and opportunity to help them in developing the best customer experience
- Cooperation on developing new area of international business and moving local experience to global context
- Friendly international team
- Active usage of foreign languages
- Modern offices in Prague city center (Slovanský dům)
- The possibility of professional and personal development even for graduates
- Employee benefits: lunch wouchers, holidays for Christmas, Multisport card, training and language courses, coffee and tea for free etc.
Are you curious about how it looks like to work and live in IPSOS? Check out our Proudly profile!
Informace o pozici
- IPSOS s.r.o.
- Na příkopě 859/22, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.