Leading global financial services company focusing on payment acceptance and processing (payment terminals, ATMs, e-commerce, merchant services) is looking for candidates for the position of Technical Product Manager of Point of Sale (POS) Product.
Technical Product manager - POS product
The POS Product team shapes the future of payment acceptance within Europe and is looking for a new member to drive the analytics and delivery efficiency agenda. You will be managed by the POS product department manager, who is a product owner and who defines and drives business product strategy and owns product P&L. You need to understand business, legal and technical requirements and identify their impacts to all managed systems as well as understand possible impacts on systems in interaction with POS products. You need to clearly describe and explain all important aspects of the solution to internal and external customers. We need a motivated person with some experience from within the payments domain who is eager to learn more and willing to overcome the challenges within this dynamic industry. We expect the candidate to share our aim to deliver excellent products and delight our customers.
- As a member of the product management team you will contribute to the successful delivery of the POS product to our customers. This includes the analysis and management of any identified risks and potential issues.
- You need to understand our customers’ needs, analyse impacts, clearly describe them as an input into POS agile development and contribute to the product development.
- You will cooperate on a daily basis with the operations and technical service teams in the field to understand their needs and propose changes to improve operational efficiency and product quality.
- You will be responsible for card association requirements monitoring and transforming into Agile development team
- You will participate in UAT
- You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data from the terminal operations and will proactively manage any potential issues and assist the operations team with client escalations.
- You will look to enhance and automate data gathering and evaluation processes to continually improve our product delivery.
- Good planning and risk management is a crucial part of our product delivery so you will contribute to continuous improvement of our product delivery processes.
- You will be managing third-party deliverables (contractors and partners) and you will be able to define an efficient status reporting framework
- You will work on improving the monitoring processes focused on the performance of our product in the field and you will look for improvements. You will analyze root causes of issues in the field and propose ways how these can be avoided.
We are a self-motivated and flexible team which focuses on the delivery of objectives. How you do this will be mostly up to you. Additionally, skill development is important to us and we’d like to help you further develop and grow.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Very good communication skills, motivating colleagues from across the organization to help us deliver excellent products to our customers
- Very good comprehension of requirements in oral and written form
- Some knowledge of payments - either technical or business / regulatory
- Ability to consistently manage projects involving both individuals and teams
- Open minded, looking to innovate and challenge existing norms and processes
- Able to prioritize tasks and deliverables and be able to react to changing circumstances
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken). Additional European languages will be an advantage
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Opportunity for further professional development with appropriate time allocation
- Friendly and comfortable working environment
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects for the European market
- Possibility to work in an established Payment Services company with experts in the field who have built and supported many of the current payment solutions in European markets and who are always willing to help and advise
Informace o pozici
- Global Payments Europe, s.r.o.
- V olšinách 626/80, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer