NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 15 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
We offer unique proposal to join our Business Unit on newly created vacancy of Sales Manager. We provide IT outsourcing service (IT projects and process outsourcing, body leasing, team leasing and tailor-made IT service) to prestigious companies with brands recognisable worldwide. Our customers are: Credit Suisse, Nordea, Gemalto, Nokia, AT&T, Johnson Controls and more.
Under leadership of Business Unit Manager, Sales Manager is in charge of identifying and contacting prospects (in order to offer NATEK service) and existing customers (to extend NATEK coverage) in dedicated territory. The primary role of Sales Manager is to prospect for new customers by networking, cold calling, advertising to generate interest from potential customer.
SM manages own, dedicated to him/her market (territory management), by investigating both customers and competitors. SM is an efficient source of knowledge about his market: builds regular data for main markets factors: prices, new solutions, promotions, new customer’s demands, market trends, channel of distribution.
This role acts as trusted advisor, uses consultancy-based approach and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. S/he understands well customer needs and is capable to generate future needs, builds forecast of current and future results, performing in line.
SM works closely with an internal Business Unit team, marketing, and other managers (Country Sales Manager, Country Recruitment Manager) to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue, profit and margin for the organization.
You will have great opportunity to spend 1 year induction period in our branch in Warsaw, Poland.
New Business Development:
Makes excellent and memorable customer experience, elaborates market analyzes, builds and performs a strategy how to approach to each single one customer in targeted territory, executes regular meetings with all prospects and customers to present NATEK IT services and to check the quality of delivery, current and future needs; executes operational tasks related to initial phase of sales: e.g. recruitment, price negotiations, purchase orders, coordination of first boarding
Customer development and customer retention:
Builds and performs a strategy to each single one customer by preparing Opportunity Plan, identifying customer’s key business challenges and decision units, IT demands, customers’ NATEK’s comparison to competitors, plan detailed next steps; penetrates new divisions / teams, customer contract management (validity, conditions, awareness and fulfillment), acts as escalation point under business risks
Reports directly to Business Unit Manager with regular direct contacts to NATEK Management, controls audited procedures, manages on customer’s level Customer satisfaction and loyalty survey, prepares forecasts (including revenue and sales growth, gross margin, marketing/sales expenses) on regular basis
Our Candidate is a result driven, charismatic professional capable to build long-term customer relationship, resulting in successful business partnership with corporate-type customers. S/he is a natural leader and skilled negotiator able to find solution and close the business. Sales Manager provides memorable customer experience by excellent communication skills adjusted to all levels of customer’s structure (specialists to C-level).
- 3+ years of experience in sales of services
- Proven success track in hunting for and developing customers (corporate type)
- Entrepreneurial and proactive approach to manage sales
- Great in building relations, exceptional communication skills
- Strong leadership and result orientation
- Positive, enthusiastic, problem solving, creativity
- Experience and/or ability to lead C-Level conversation (CXO)
- Knowledge of manage fundamental sales methodology (like pipe management, Familiarity with data analysis and reporting etc.)
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast growing business environment
- Fluency in English, other language as French or German is a plus
- You can focus on big, prestigious and international customers
- Managing sales in your region you interact with NATEK management
- You have huge impact on company’s growth within Business Unit and strategy of the company by recognition of your territory
- You have real influence on sales process and implement creativity and entrepreneurial approach to reach your sales goals
- You can enjoy short reporting and decision line and focus on result
- You can use corss-country experience, references and functional support (in collaboration with our other branches from Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria)
- You use English on daily basis internally and with candidates, consultants and customers from all over the world
- You will be a part of #dreamteam. We have great working atmosphere thanks to supportive and friendly people
- You will be part of a team but at the same time show your individuality and responsibility for your own decisions
- We work in ISO International Standards environment, with clear processes, which is making our job more effective
- You can develop your career in managerial roles with influence on building NATEK brand in CEE
- We offer attractive bonuses and salary
Informace o pozici
- Želetavská 1449/9, Praha – Michle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Prodej a obchod, IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, Account Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list/IČO
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel