Beck & Pollitzer Czech spol. s r.o.
Group Internal Auditor
Co vás čeká
To provide an objective, independent, assessment to the Chief Finance Officer and to the Audit
Committee of Beck & Pollitzer on the adequacy of the systems and controls in place to
manage/mitigate all significant risks in the group, together with a view as to the effectiveness of
those controls, through:
• The planning, execution and communication of risk-based audit reviews of financial, operational,
commercial compliance and reputational risk.
• The provision of cost effective recommendations to mitigate risk and control weaknesses
identified during the review process.
• Maintaining registers of agreed upon actions and following up with local management to ensure
that agreed steps are taken to address risks identified.
Jaké znalosti a dovednosti byste měli mít
• Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant.
• Minimum 3 years internal audit experience in a multinational organisation.
• Exposure to cultures and business practices of different countries.
• Able to communicate confidently and succinctly with Senior Management.
Výhodou bude, pokud budete umět
• Previous engineering sector and project management experience desirable.
Personal characteristics required
• Willing to travel at least 60% of the time
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and analyse data to make informed and
insightful business recommendations to influence the direction of the business
• Ability to assess the wider picture, anticipate issues before they arise and identify opportunities
to mitigate risks
• Clear communication style with the ability to build strong professional relationships within the
business and finance teams and engage and influence management teams
• Attention to detail and questioning approach
• Desire to progress their career into senior management within finance and the business.
Co vám můžeme nabídnout
-all information on your request
Informace o pozici
- Beck & Pollitzer Czech spol. s r.o.
- Ovčárecká 1452, Kolín – Kolín V
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Quality and quality control, Auditor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer