The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the center of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Insurance Claims Adjuster / Administrator
To manage the efficient settlement of customers claims to a high level of customer satisfaction and within agreed timescale by:
- All verbal / written correspondence between Crown and the Customer.
- Entry of information in internal database and Claims database.
- Settlement of claims in the database and requesting of organisation.
- Coordination of repair firms to substantiate claims and determine if repair options are available.
- Collation of information required to adjust any claim.
- Adhere to all systems and procedures in the settlement process
- Interpret and apply the terms and conditions of policies in effect
- Contact with customers to assist and ensure satisfactory resolution to their claims.
- Administration of suppliers invoices and charges for payment
- General administration and assistance as needed
- Independent resolution of claims under a pre-determined value
- Presentation of claims files to Claims Manager for decision only if above this value
- Provision of regular reports to Claims Manager detailing resolved claims
- Provision of management information on claims performance
- Same day documented response to all customer contacts
- Settle claims within established timeframe goal
- Minimal disputed or rejected claim submission to Group Claims Centre
- Delight the Customer during the resolution of claims in line with policy
- Ensure customer understanding during the settlement
- Become fully conversant with all aspects of the policy terms and conditions
- Adherence to any regulatory requirement in claims settlement
- Effective management and communication between service partners and Crown
- Retention of essential documents for auditing purposes on claims
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year insurance claims handling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Language skills in English and French are required, additional language skills are a plus
- Attention to details and a structured approach to work activity
- Ability to work as part of a team and react to the priorities of the business
- Can demonstrate calmness when working under pressure
- Able to embrace and contribute to change
- Good commercial acumen and an ability to utilise relationships to the advantage of the company
- In addition, a good standard of IT literacy (Word, Excel) is required.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- 5 weeks of paid annual leave (one week in addition to the Czech labour code) + 3 sick days +1 extra day off and a birthday leave = up to 29 day-off a year
- Range of local benefits such as Meal Vouchers, Multisport card, Cafeteria
- Wide range of soft-skill, hard-skill and system trainings via Crown learning system
- A challenging role in a friendly and experienced international team
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Informace o pozici
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Insurance industry, Surveyor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer