We are a private innovation centre and we believe that impactful innovation and research improve our society. We approach our mission through Fundraise, Co-Create and Build activities. To boost our impact, we have become the InnoEnergy and EIT Health Hub in the Czech Republic.
We also believe that startups are just right to bring a lot of inventions to the market, so we build them in our startup programmes.
Manager of Start-up programmes
What you will be working on?
You will be managing different international programmes in 4 initiatives and working with startups, investors, mentors and students. Let's introduce you the work :)
- DEXIC Accelerator - is our own acceleration programme for digital startups that will run for the 3 years. You can tease the atmosphere from the last batch from this video.
- EIT Health business creation activities - EIT Health is a network of best-in-class health innovators from the EU. Among others, we run business creation activities for students and startups (Competitions, Workshops, Hackathons, etc.)
- InnoEnergy business creation activities - InnoEnergy is the world-class alliance of top European players from the energy sector. You will be organizing a pre-acceleration programme Primer and PowerUP! competition to help startups grow.
- CE-Connector - is an international initiative with the goal to establish an Angel co-investment fund in Central Europe to support early-stage startups.
- A young team of interesting people with various backgrounds and family atmosphere
- Our work brings a positive impact - you can be part of the rise of the new unicorn
- Offices in Liberec and in the silicon valley of Prague - UP21 - you can work from Prague and meet with us several times per month. Also, UP21 has a terrace with quite a view, or a gym you can use :)
- You can learn a lot from us, our EIT network, other word-class partners or some courses
- You will never get bored - your work will be quite a diverse
- International environment and daily use the English language
- You can co-create the programmes and take responsibility for their success
- Flexible working hours, sick days & home office possibility
- Laptop, mobile phone with 20GB of free data for you, and coffee & tea in both offices is a matter of course
How should you look like?
- You should have experience from the startup ecosystem and passion for innovation,
- Be independent, energetic and pro-active
- Public talking and expressing your thoughts should not be a problem
- Have the ability to pick up the phone, call other people, and write an email the person will read to the end
- We love to see you take part in the creation of new ideas, projects and be keen to grow :)
Did we just describe you? Great! Apply through the form and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Informace o pozici
- DEX Innovation Centre
- Pernerova 676/51, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, Účast na zahraničních konferencích
- Zařazeno: Vrcholový management, Project Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Rumjancevova 696/3, 46001 Liberec – Liberec I-Staré Město, Česká republika