At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Join us and you’ll be responsible for maintaining a ledger of accounts – a collection of overdue accounts – order credit check and release - minimizing financial risk to AB InBev.
Our international team of 500 Logistics, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts;
- Order credit check & release management;
- Resolving customer issues pertaining to delivery, pricing and bonus;
- Perform account reconciliation as required;
- Monitoring of customers on payment plans;
- Providing copies of documentation (invoices, credit notes, account statements etc) to customers and business unit contacts
Who we’re looking for:
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English and French;
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or related field or related experience is an advantage;
- Experience in customer service is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer and results-oriented;
- Open-minded and enthusiastic;
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and coaching you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.