FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals.
FNZ's technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace that are efficient, flexible, transparent and scalable, supporting market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £400 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Vanguard, Generali, Quilter, Santander, Aviva, Zurich, UOB, UBS, Findex and BNZ.
In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions globally and employs over 2,000 in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Basingstoke, Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Brno.
This opportunity is located within the Product Development Department of FNZ (UK) Ltd and has responsibility for the development, maintenance and support of the company’s Management Information/Data Warehouse capability.
In this position, you will be involved in the developing, maintaining and supporting of the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tool, Informatica PowerCentre. Reporting to the Data Warehouse Team Lead, you will work as an integral part of the team, analysing requirements and designing solutions.
This role is technical in nature and is focused on providing a long term service so that internal and external users can create and maintain their own Management Information reports.
On-call production support (one week in four) is an essential part of the role.
- Design and development of Informatica PowerCentre ETL routines
- Maintenance, Support and Performance Tuning of production Informatica PowerCentre ETL routines.
- Ownership of Production Issues
- Recommendations for improving Data Warehouse design
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) of developing and maintaining a recognised ETL tool
- Relational database skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- Informatica PowerCentre an advantage (training will be provided if required)
- SQL Server an advantage
- SAP Business Objects an advantage
Why Join FNZ?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer