Exciting times lie ahead for Y Soft and we’re scaling up by building a new Scrum team. The new Scrum team will join our existing engineering teams which use Large-Scale Scrum to deliver YSoft SafeQ to thousands of new and existing customers all over the world.
Our goal is to develop intelligent enterprise office solutions that build smart business and empower employees to be more productive and creative. We are looking for new colleagues who will help us accomplish this goal by developing technical excellence related to the cloud, creating and using APIs, refactoring big systems, and automating processes and tests.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Each of the existing teams works independently to deliver quality product increments usually spanning over different subsystems, mostly written in C# and Java.
While some daily tasks are tied to maintenance of existing products, other tasks aim to push the YSoft SafeQ product to the next level.
We are looking for developers of different levels of seniority (Junior or Senior) and specializations (Java), who have:
- Experience with backend development (Java)
- Experience with testing (unit, integration and system tests)
- Passion about technology and the need to grow as a professional
- Ability to identify possibilities for improvement and drive required changes
- Ability to openly and clearly communicate including providing and receiving feedback
- A teamwork mindset
- Experience (and enthusiasm!) with: UX, performance, security, database or architecture
- Since this an independent team, a range of competencies and product knowledge must be present. We will be thrilled if you have some of the following expertise:
- Cloud (containerization, orchestration, messaging, continuous delivery)
- Creation and usage of APIs
- Refactoring of big systems
- Automatization of processes and tests
- Front-end development
If you join Y Soft, you can look forward to a friendly working environment where people appreciate initiative, accountability, enthusiasm, energy, openness and ethical behavior. Y Soft supports engineering communities by organizing or attending meetups and conferences and extensively cooperates with local universities on thesis supervision and teaching.
- 30 days of vacation, 3 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Dog-friendly office
- Quarterly bonuses, employee stock options
- Free personal use of 3D printers
- Support of language education
- Family club, contribution to kindergarten fee
- Meal vouchers
- Vitamin voucher
- Daily fresh fruit / vegetables at work
- Community breakfast every Friday
If you want to join our team, send us your curriculum vitae in English and a letter outlining your motivation for this role.
Informace o pozici
- Y Soft Corporation, a.s.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer