Head of Underwriting (expat´s position)
My client is well-established, strong and respected investment group. They are looking for Head of Underwriting.
The position is in Asia. Location will be specified before the interview.
You have great opportunity for your professional and career development and growth. They offer an interesting and challenging role with very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus. In addition they reimburse accommodation, flight tickets, health care, insurance etc. The company supports further professional and career development of its employees.
After expiration of contract (usually for 2-3 years) it can be prolonged or you may be offered by another interesting position within the group.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Delivering on the strategic underwriting initiatives developed in line with Credit Risk management policy of the company within the agreed targeted timeframes.
• Oversight and ongoing development of underwriting governance and standards based on local and group standards/regulations and in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies.
• Collaborating and liaising with appropriate stakeholders and generating strong relationships across the company (sales, collections, anti-fraud, online, operations and IT).
• Reporting and presenting deliverables in a simple manner to senior stakeholders including the CEO, CRO, local management, external partners and group.
• Lead uwi development, develop and execute a comprehensive uwi strategy across all risk underwriting streams (Development of underwriting strategies, keep monitoring underwriting decision engine to optimize approval/risk performance, Scorecard development, implementation and monitoring of scorecards, Cost/Benefit optimality measurement of verifications/ OPS processes), build up risk architecture to support risk underwriting procedures (e.g. Blaze, Hadoop, Predictor engine)
• Grow strong risk underwriting team.
• Maintain and monitor risk performance, propose active risk management in case of underperformance, provide analysis of product portfolio identify risk trends and propose action steps for risk improvements.
• Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in either Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration, Information Systems
• Seven (7)+ years of experience working as a Risk Management professional on senior execution, UWI position/Risk management
• Experience with SQL data mining (risk uwi and scorecard development experience)
• Good level of English both spoken and written
• Project management
• New technologies and platforms experience
• Asia experience
• Strong leadership in Risk Management
• Strong project management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Work independently and proactively with minimal direction
• Detail oriented, committed to quality
• Forward looking and creative thinker, with a general problem-solving mindset
• Team spirit
• Negotiation skills
> Support by the expanding and profitable company
> Interesting job with possibility for further career and professional growth and development
> Very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus, paid accommodation, flight tickets, health care, insurance etc.
> Challenging and responsible position
> Opportunity to grow and develop
> Opportunity to get international experience
> Modern office facilities
> Start date: upon agreement
In sending your CV you give your consent to processing and holding of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. regarding personal data protection by LD Human Resources s.r.o., ID: 24275336 until a written form revocation. Your personal data can be provided to third persons in order to obtain employment, namely after prior approval.
Informace o pozici
- LD Human Resources s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Drtinova 557/10, 15000 Praha 5 – Smíchov, Česká republika
+420 722 950 102