The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Administrative support advisor
The Administrative support advisor is to provide extensive support to local branches of their territory. Provide assistance in all administration matters such as :setting up files, job costing, external billing, internal billing. Maintain data integrity and provide accounts managements support. Cooperating with others divisions will be key to their success.
- Provide assistance in all administration matters as and when required
- Cooperation with local branches aimed at lessening administrative burden
- File set-up and job cost creation
- External client billing and internal ICB and IBB billing
- Reporting for one-off client requests and internal initiations reports, service activity reports, and billing instructions
- Maintain 100% compliance and accuracy in inputting all internal operating systems data in line with the responsibilities of the position.
- Support the company CSR commitment and goals.
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision and values.
- Other Adhoc duties as assigned by the Manager
Professional Skills &Qualifications:
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a potentially rapidly changing and in a high pressured environment.
- Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines and high degree of accuracy..
- Confident can do attitude and a willingness to support stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher or equivalent.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Secondary education certificate, or equivalent (preferred)
- 1 year of administrative experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Work in international environment supporting clients from all over Europe, work with colleagues from multiple countries on daily basis
- Work in a dynamic team with opportunities for growth
- Learning opportunities in the field of relocations, international logistics and mobility
- Work on new projects for an industry leader with over 50 years history
- Summary of benefits offered (meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, Birthday leave, 2 days volunteering leave, complementary language courses, yoga classes, Multisport Card, Crown University courses)
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Information about position
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources, Administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.