CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. Currently searching for:
Occupancy Planner Central Europe located in Prague
We have a vacancy for an Occupancy Planner West and Central EMEA to support our expanding client base across regional and global property portfolios.
This role will be based on a client account in the Prague, Czech Republic.
Role General Objective
Guide and execute the development, communication, and deployment of migration plans and move execution to ensure business group and enterprise needs are met. Enact defined workplace objectives, implement operational processes, and deliver innovative solutions to maximize business space requirements while aligning with Corporate Real Estate business and portfolio priorities.
Occupancy Planner Role
The main focus of the planner is to manage collection, analysis and management of the supply and demand of space within the client portfolio. The ultimate aim is to provide the right amount of space to get the best value out of the office space without adversely affecting the productivity of the occupants.
The role will liaise/work closely with real estate and facilities management, its supporting vendor partners, external partners such as IT and HR and the Business.
Ideal candidate should have/be Candidates should be able to demonstrate through experience:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills as this role is ultimately a relationship management role.
- Coordinate scheduled and ad-hoc analysis to provide recommendations of scenarios to consolidate space on a proactive basis. This includes space, headcount and utilization capture and analysis.
- Coordination of variable teams to deliver projects – project management, facilities, space planning, move management, technology, etc.
- Have a firm understanding of workplace strategy and change management principles.
- We are a global team therefore some projects may involve international travel.
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Workplace Strategy Manager implementing approved real estate strategies and business group initiatives which affect business group occupancy
- Manage and guide all aspects of the delivery of work space and productive environments.
- Develop project work plan and deliverables, create presentations which effectively communicate the project objectives
- Track progress of assigned projects against goals, objectives, timelines and budgets; generate reports documenting status as required
- Prepare assigned account and business group reports per pre-determined frequencies; schedule and facilitate meetings as needed
- Develop a familiarity with the enterprise, key contacts and an expertise with the internal processes of assigned business group(s)
- Assist the Workplace Strategy Manager successfully execute the 6 month tactical migration plan
- Solution and create stack plans to effectively implement the migration and ad-hoc planning
- Mitigate disruption and optimize on delivery of emergent space requirements
- Manage communication strategies for all stakeholders within aligned business groups, especially with the space representatives and relationship managers
- Develop framing documents and business case analyses for aligned business groups
- Ensure and facilitate excellent communication with clients, stakeholders and team members; maintain and share all relevant information and/or lessons learned
- Manage a systematic approach on occupant satisfaction at the service delivery level
- Contribute to continuous process improvement programs, identifying and implementing cost savings opportunities
- Provide support in maintaining and executing the established space governance model and principles
- Execute change management strategies to support business groups and portfolio activity
- Promote and execute Global Real Estate workplace strategies
- Performs additional job duties as requested
Desired Skills & Knowledges & Competencies
- Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, SharePoint,Visio and Excel
- MATHEMATICAL - ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry to practical situations
- REASONING ABILITY - Ability to solve problems; deal with a variety of options in varying situations and ambiguity;
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Understanding of operational impact related to actions/decisions
- Space Planning and Forecasting
- High Level Understanding of Project Management, Planning, Facilities Management
- Teaming/Consultant and Customer Service skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Risk Identification and Analysis
- English is must!
- To work for worldwide brand No. 1 in Workplace Solution business in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Regular contract of employment
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days vacation
- 120,- meal vouchers
- and more
- we wish you to start as soon as possible
Are you the ONE? Please click REPLY and send us your professional CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions s.r.o.,
- Líbalova 2348/1, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Civil engineering and real estate trade, Technology and development, Architect, Project Manager, Designer, Design engineer, CAD / CAM specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Líbalova 2348/1, 14900 Praha – Opatov, Česká republika