Httpool is part of the IMS group, a subsidiary of Sony Pictures Television Networks. IMS and Httpool represent major media platforms, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify, Snapchat, EA, Facebook and many others across selected LATAM, CEE, DACH and APAC markets. We employ 620 digital professionals across 36 countries and support media agencies and advertisers with their digital advertising initiatives.
We look for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: We like our people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable and social. The ideal candidate has an intrapreneurial mindset, is highly professional as well as able to prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills and comfortable managing multiple projects. We cultivate people who demonstrate personal initiative and ambition linked with the ability to think out of the box and find new solutions to unpredictable challenges.
We are looking for an outstanding Office Manager to join our team in Prague, responsible for managing, coordinating and supporting office processes. We’re looking for someone with background in finance and passioned for organization who wakes up in the morning excited to learn new things.
- Support sales with reporting
- Coordinate, control monthly reporting and support the external accountant with billing information
- Manage, print and track incoming and outgoing invoices
- Act as a liaison officer between the external accountant and the group controller
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Control office supply
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Book flights and accommodation
- Organize meetings with staff
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and education
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
- University education in finance or business administration or similar field
- 3 years of professional experience, in administration
- Understanding of administrative office support
- Experience within a multi-entity group, an international company, or ideally an international startup
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Numbers guru - You're analytical and feel comfortable using numbers to dissect problems, and communicating insights to the broader team
- Balanced thinker - You're obsessed with the details, but can see the big picture and contribute to ideas on how to make us an even better company than we are today
- Organizer - You have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to outline and execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- Creative problem solver - You have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- Communications skills in Czech and English – written and oral
Contacts and The Next Steps:
If you think you are the right fit for this exciting opportunity or can recommend somebody, please reach out to us.
Informace o pozici
- Httpool a.s.
- Velflíkova 1431/10, Praha – Dejvice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Media, advertising, and PR, Administration, Assistant, Media, advertising, and public relations assistant, Office Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer