Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Technical Support Analyst with French or Spanish
Main goal of the position:
The Technical Support Analyst provides professional and effective support to end users via telephone, email or remote access. The position reports to the Global Service Desk Manager and is part of a global Service Desk with teams located in several locations including St. Louis, Missouri, Prague, Czech Republic, and Petten, Netherlands.
Schedule: This is a 1st shift position. After trial period you might participate in a team rotation to cover the 2nd shift for a few days per month (15:30 to midnight. This 2nd shift can be worked from home and you would receive additional compensation for it).
This is what you will mainly be doing in this role:
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support, installation and configuration services through inbound phone and ServiceNow tickets on various technologies which include desktop systems, software, workstations, telecommunication and network connectivity.
- Independently identifying, troubleshooting, documenting, and resolving issues, collaborating and escalating complex problems according to escalation procedures, including appropriately identifying the level of urgency.
- Participating in request fulfillment in areas including software installation, building and installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
This position will be a good fit if you have:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant technical support experience is necessary. The person should be able to work complex cases independently, as he/she will often be the only agent available to help end users.
- Fluency in English and French/Spanish both written and oral is necessary. Dutch would be an advantage.
- Experience using Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office both client and hosted (Office 365), including installation and configuration of systems
- Fundamental knowledge of operating systems and desktop hardware
- Experience installing software / applications
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity tools (SCCM, Citrix etc.)
- Working knowledge of imaging, installing, configuring and troubleshooting computers in a managed Windows network environment
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software as well as general office equipment including copiers, faxes, scanners, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- Analytical abilities
- Communication skills
Benefits that we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments at the workplace
You can find more information about our Prague office here: https://www.curiumpharma.com/curium-prague/
Your privacy is important to us. Please read our Candidate's Application Privacy Notice: https://www.curiumpharma.com/candidates-application-privacy-notice/
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Advanced) or Spanish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer