Sanaplasma s.r.o. je česká biofarmaceutická společnost s jedenácti centry na odběr lidské plazmy v České Republice
Společnost sanaplasma s.r.o. se nedávno stala součástí skupiny Takeda, přední světové biotechnologické společnosti a působí jako součást divize plazmaferetických center Takeda BioLife.
Sanaplasma s.r.o. was recently acquired by Takeda, a leading global biopharmaceutical company, and operates as part of the Takeda BioLife plasma center division.
In this newly created position as Center Manager, you will be responsible for the operational management of one of our plasma donation centers in the Czech Republic: Liberec, Most, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Ústí nad Labem or Zlín.
Your tasks in detail:
- Organizational and administrative management of the plasma center in cooperation with the Lead Physician and the Quality Management Representative
- Responsibility for planning, training, deployment, leadership and motivation of the staff in the plasma center
- Responsibility for ensuring a safe working environment and compliance with internal, national and international regulations to ensure product quality
- Responsible for the preparation of budget and investment planning as well as for their implementation and compliance
- Assembling and securing the personnel, spatial and technical conditions for the proper execution of the requirements placed on the area
- Conducting regular employee performance conversations
- Responsible for training and development of employees
- Responsibility for the implementation and active participation in regular Management Meetings
- Responsible for the continuous improvement in the plasma center as well as initiation and coordination of improvement projects in the center
- Representation of the plasma center to external partners, e.g. local organizations and media and inspections / audits
Skills you need:
- Completed university degree and/or training in business administration or corresponding professional experience
- Experience in leading larger teams, ideally in a corporate environment
- Profound knowledge of financial procedures in an operational environment
- Very good English skills and IT user knowledge
- Ability to recognize complex correlations
- Ability to lead even with incomplete information and make decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communications and problem solving skills
- Leadership competence: able to build trust, show personal accountability, action orientation, as well as flexibility
- Ability to define and implement an expedient center strategy
- Provide goals and objectives to the team
As a leading global biopharmaceutical company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees – our biggest asset – who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as vouchers for meals, work-life balance, etc.
We are looking forward to your application – please send your CV and motivation letter in English or German
Please do not forget to note what center are you interested in.
Informace o pozici
- sanaplasma s.r.o.
- Radniční 3400, Most
- Wellnerova 1215/1, Olomouc – Nová Ulice
- Českobratrská 3321/46, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá), Čeština (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 70 000 – 90 000 Kč / měsíc
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Vrcholový management, Farmacie, Country Director/Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel