Billigence Europe is an Australian BI consulting company with offices in Prague and London. We, as a team of data enthusiasts, have a passion for innovative and agile BI solutions, which change organizations into data driven businesses.
Ab Initio/Terradata Consultant_on site in Germany
We are looking for Ab Initio expert to work in Germany (Heilbron) and help our client to get the most of their data at the end of the day. Which means to perform various tasks like analyses, database and architecture design, gathering business requirements, testing and implementation.
What will you do:
- Analysis, architecture design and implementation tasks related to data management, data extraction, profiling, data quality, metadata, business/IT transformation governance,
- Data load to target system and exception management,
- Supporting ETL production processes and systems,
- Close co-operation with Project Managers, Technical Leads, Systems Architects, Testers and Business Analysts throughout the project lifecycle,
- Develop Technical Design documents, including high-level Conceptual Data Process designs to be reviewed by data analysts,
- Document and present alternative solutions to clients, supporting business processes and objectives,
- Provide training and knowledge transfer among team members.
What do we expect:
- Degree in Technology or equivalent commercial experience of at least 5 years,
- Strong development experience using Ab Initio tools and data integration best practices in complex data environments,
- Exposure to the Ab Initio Metadata toolset & integration with Teradata / big data platforms,
- Strong design, development, deployment, SDLC and support of ETL processes,
- Very good command of English (ideally also German),
- Experience with Teradata / Big data platforms,
- Experience in one of the following: Teradata, MS SQL Server, or other relevant enterprise data warehouse,
- Experienced in Unix Shell scripting and general system administration,
- Experience in data modelling will be an asset,
- Excellent organisation skills and capability to manage multiple parallel activities,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You are willing to relocate to Germany/ Heilbron.
What can you expect:
- Challenging, inspiring and flexible work in a market-leading organization,
- Friendly team and environment of rapidly evolving global company,
- Opportunity to travel and expert growth.
Informace o pozici
- BILLIGENCE PTY LTD, organizační složka ČR
- Heilbron, Germany
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Pre-intermediate)
- Salary: 40 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer