We’re looking for a UX designer to join our team. You will be responsible for increasing customer retention rate by personalising the user experience, improving recommendations, and facilitating discovery.
The goal of the position:
- Create a place where customer want to keep coming back!
You have come to the right place if:
- your inner designer has a thing for sophisticated, user-centred solutions
- you are a fluent user of web, mobile and responsive apps
- you want to take part in design evolution in the field of data intelligence
- Conducting usability testing and gathering feedback
- Developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Illustrating design ideas with storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic interface elements, like navigations, tabs, and widgets
Who are we looking for an open-minded team player with:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a digital or web agency
- Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent knowledge of UX process
- A creative mind, full of visionary ideas
- Self-confidence, the ability to work independently, and very good communication skills
- Experience in customer communication and very good customer orientation
- Passion for solving design problems and the ability to present working solutions
- Initial experience, fun with agile working methods and an interest in independent work as well as cooperation across roles
- Great English
- Previous experience with Design systems and reusable components
In return we offer:
- Strong startup culture in the centre of Prague
- table football & table tennis at the workspace
- 25 days of holiday
- Possibility of self-education - Udemy platform
- Home office once per week
- Relax package (500 CZK per month)
- Sport activities, grilling lunches on the terrace, partys and other team-buildings on a regular basis
- Support in your personal development through learning programs, courses and conferences (regular Educations corners, Coding DoJos, brainstorming sessions and KX team breakfasts)
- Meal vouchers (123 CZK per day)
- Covering the public transport in Prague
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- Good mood even in the morning :)
Looking forward to welcoming you on board!
Informace o pozici
- KENDAXA Development s.r.o.
- 28. října 377/13, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Technology and development, Designer, Web designer, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Also suitable for retired.
+420 608 668 711