Our Client, a young yet stable company specialising in Network Automation Management is currently looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their technical team based in Prague (literally outside a Tram Stop and 5 minutes’ walk from the Metro).
Being a pivotal part of the team, which delivers their platform to customers, you will be working closely with network & software engineers and operations to design, build, deploy, manage and operate their development, test & production environments.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Operate and enhance their internal infrastructure
- Systems administration of their platform including operating system, backup system etc.
- Customer support when necessary
The required technical experience includes:
- Strong knowledge of Linus
- Virtualisation platforms (VMware, Openstack, Hyper-V etc.)
- Bash scripting experience
- Knowledge of systems security and their best practices
- Networking knowledge
- Experience with monitoring tools and creating automated production systems would be desirable
The required non-technical skills include:
- Good communication skills (both written & verbal) in English.
- Customer service skills
- Commitment to delivering excellence
In exchange for the above we offer:
- Very competitive fixed salary
- Equity plan
- Flexible working hours & partial home office
- 25 days holiday + sick days
- Regular team & company events
- Laptop, mobile etc. (you choose!)
- Dog friendly working environment
Informace o pozici
- Indago Recruitment s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
608 555 996