Seeking colleague to the position
Live TV Show Producer
Do What You Love. Love What You Do.
Whether you’re looking for your first job or your next career challenge, you’ll discover a world of exciting possibilities at Emporia. Every day, our team of over 800 professionals globally comes together with one mission: creating the world’s most engaging shopping experiences. Join us, and you’ll be part of a community that appreciates your contributions, nurtures your talent, and rewards your achievements. What’s not to love?
Emporia is so much more than a retailer. It’s a broadcast network. It’s an ecommerce leader. And it’s a great place to work! Come discover why Emporia is like no other business in the world. Be part of a team that’s reimagining shopping, entertainment and social as one.
Join us, and you’ll enjoy a comprehensive package. From competitive salaries to top-tier career development services, Emporia offers a Total Rewards package that compensates the total you.
Visit us, and you’ll notice a difference that goes well beyond our state-of-the-art facilities. At Emporia, there’s a corporate culture that sets us apart. It’s built on a set of values that are at the heart of everything we do values we call The Emporia Difference.
Whether you’re new to the workforce or looking for your next career challenge, Emporia wants to help you reach your personal and professional goals. Apply to our job opportunity, and see what the Emporia can do for you!
Are you passionate about television and fashion? If yes, we have the perfect challenge for you.
If you are fond of jewellery and Teleshopping and you are curious how tv shows are made and what is going on behind the scenes than this is your workplace!
The position requires a producer with excellent time management skills and flexibility, adaptability and focus. Good communications are needed to work with different departments. The successful candidate has strong problem-solving skills and should also be extremely patient.
- Successfully arranged, organized performers to prepare and perform;
- Independently filmed the entire show;
- Collaborated with team leadership and producers on key editing and production decisions;
- Meet and exceed daily deadlines on all work;
- Develop ideas for programs and features that the company could produce;
- Supervise and coordinate the work of camera, lighting, design, and sound crewmembers.
- Help to increase tv shows viewership and ratings, TV editors brainstorm and pitch ideas for new features;
- Flexibility to perform varying shifts, extended hours, and last-minute work demands, if necessary.
- Ability to work well under deadlines;
- Proactive and forthcoming approach when faced with problems;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to learn new skills and technology;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Creativity and the ability to apply a vision whilst following brand guidelines;
- Ability to spot errors and proofread;
- Vivid imagination, artistic eye, creative mindset and analytical thinking;
- Good English language knowledge.
We offer you:
- You can be part of an innovation that pioneered in Hungary.
- You can be part of an open-minded team willing to help you succeed.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunity.
- The chance to work and enjoy life in Budapest one of the most sought of cities of Europe.
- Full-time employment.
You don’t need any television experience as we will make sure you will receive thorough training before producing shows.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is an advantage
- English language on a (at least) conversational level is a must
Location: Emporia, Böszörményi út 20-22., 1126 Budapest, Hungary
Start your international adventure now in Budapest!
Informace o pozici
- EMPORIA STYLE KORLÁTOLT FELELŐSSÉGŰ TÁRSASÁG
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Accommodation / housing allowance
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR, Editor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+36 202 138 574