Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
In 2016, Veeam Software opened a new office in Prague, which is set to be our second R&D office with several hundred employees in various departments. As we hire employees mainly to Software Development and QA teams, we are looking for a passionate IT recruiter who will help us attract best talents to the organization and achieve the challenging hiring plans!
- Working with internal clients (mainly the QA teams) to plan, develop, organize & implement their human resources needs;
- Managing the recruitment process from the source through to offer;
- Sourcing relevant candidates across EU;
- Providing market analysis & reporting to the managers.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organization and sales skills;
- Stress-resistant habits and attitude;
- Fluent in Czech, English, and Russian language is a must;
- Experience in IT recruitment, either in-house or in a recruitment agency;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
OUR OFFER INCLUDES:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, language classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and progressive district Prague - Holešovice;
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), Russian (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Human resources, HR Consultant, Recruiter, HR Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 226 255 206