Melown Technologies is a high-tech company based in Prague focusing on mass-scale computer vision. We develop scalable photogrammetry technology for creating and visualizing 3D models of urban and natural landscapes, from street level detail to the planetary scale.
Melown Technologies SE is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Our goal is to transform the real world into its photorealistic digital counterpart. We want to provide the technology to extract useful information from this digital world and to enable its use in cloud based geospatial, AR, gaming and VR applications.
C++ System Developer
We are looking for a skilled C++ developer/programmer with min. 3 years of experience in system programming and algorithmic optimizations, with perfect knowledge of Linux systems and a passion for challenging tasks.
You are going to optimize and develop our photogrammetric software system codenamed Vadstena. You will be managing and monitoring our software systems and infrastructure. You will be working with a team of specialists and cooperating with other teams in Melowntech.
Recognize yourself in the following?
- You are an experienced system developer.
- Terms like algorithmic complexity, threads and caching are well known to you.
- Your programs are well-structured and, even when implementing various tweaks and fixes, you would rather strengthen this structure than destroy it.
- You are keen to learn about new software systems.
- UNIX/Linux are your preferred systems to work with.
- You’re not afraid of challenges and you remain level-headed when tackling them.
C++, Boost, Linux, System architecture, Concurrent programming, Memory models, Optimization, Bash
Informace o pozici
- Melown Technologies SE
- Strakonická 1199/2d, Praha – Hlubočepy
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound.