Melown Technologies is a high-tech company based in Prague focusing on mass-scale computer vision. We develop scalable photogrammetry technology for creating and visualizing 3D models of urban and natural landscapes, from street level detail to the planetary scale.
Melown Technologies SE is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Our goal is to transform the real world into its photorealistic digital counterpart. We want to provide the technology to extract useful information from this digital world and to enable its use in cloud based geospatial, AR, gaming and VR applications.
Senior System Developer
We are looking for a senior C++ developer/programmer with min. 3 years of experience in system programming and algorithmic optimizations, with perfect knowledge of Linux systems and a passion for challenging tasks.
You are keen to willingly dig into deep corners of our algorithms and come up with ideas and solutions on how to make them faster and more efficient. Terms like algorithmic complexity, threads and caching are well known to you. Your programs are well-structured and even when implementing various tweaks and fixes you rather strengthen this structure than destroy it. Your mind can't find peace until a program works in the most efficient manner possible.
Recognise yourself in following? Contact us!
- Deep knowledge of Linux systems architecture
- 3 years of experience with modern C++ and system programming
- Excellent knowledge of memory models, multithreaded programming and system resources
- Good at hardcore optimizations and algorithm analysis
- Compiled the Linux kernel at least once :)
C++, Boost, Linux, System architecture, Concurrency programming, Memory models, Optimization, Bash
Informace o pozici
- Melown Technologies SE
- Strakonická 1199/2d, Praha – Hlubočepy
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate) or English (Pre-intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound.