Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
Currently, we are looking for Associate Digital Marketing Manager CEEME.
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the effective execution of the Hill’s digital strategy by Distributor Partners. This includes successful localization of consumer & professional websites including the platform migrations, driving pet/pet owner/vet portal registrations to ensure effective usage of Hill’s CRM programs and roll-out of Hill’s Europe eCommerce B2B2C solution in CEEME markets.
The key for this role is to build a partnership with Distributors to ensure local digital activities are following CP Internet marketing & eCommerce principles. This role is also helping with effective integration of IMC projects into existing CEEME digital platforms. The Associate Digital Marketing Manager is reporting to CEEME Marketing Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Distributor Partners on the ground to ensure the effective implementation of CEEME digital strategy. Provide support for local FB activities. Train Distributors’ digital resources in conjunction with EU Digital team.
- Represent CEEME countries in the website globalization & platform migration projects, ensure alignment with local Distributor teams for delivery upon agreed timeline
- Partner with EU Digital team to ensure effective usage of all digital assets. Provide input to integrate CEEME perspective into EU digital strategy
- Drive pet/pet owner/vet portal registrations to ensure effective usage of Hill’s CRM programs.
- Keep solid and reliable record for all monitored KPIs of digital activities across Hills CEEME (Google Analytics, 3rd parties reports). Recommend follow ups to achieve agreed goals.
- Work with Tier 1 countries to establish eCommerce bundle with key internet accounts
- Monitor advertising and promotion expenditure on assigned projects to deliver them within agreed budgets.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years of consumer marketing and/or digital marketing experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field required
- Communicate Effectively
- Consumer/Customer Focus, Relationship building
- Influence / Negotiation
- Planning/Priority Setting
- Results Oriented
- Consumer Marketing Planning
- Executional Excellence
- Analytical/Decision Making
- Cross Organizational Collaboration
- Strategic Thinking
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Consumer and Shopper Insight
- This position will not supervise
- Reports to Marketing Manager
- Distributor’s Marketing/Digital teams
- EU/GMIT Digital teams
- Customer Development
- Professional Veterinary Affairs
- Legal and Regulatory
- Digital agencies
- Expected percentage of travel: Up to 15%
- corresponding salary based on the experience
- unlimited contract
- annual bonus
- wide range of benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 10 sick days, Leisure time contribution, meal vouchers, private medical care, pension plan contribution, life insurance, Multisport card etc.
- nice and modern working environment close to the metro station Krizikova
- dog friendly office
Informace o pozici
- Hill's Pet Nutrition s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 678/23, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer