Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
Currently, we are looking for Retail Marketing Coordinator for CEEME region.
The Retail Marketing Coordinator is expected to drive activation on the ground (in Central Europe and Middle East countries), setting up the best guidelines and planning for the local market, translating regional marketing strategy into action and following-up with Business Development Managers & Distributors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Brand Marketing executives, Business Development Manager and Distributors to deliver effective plans for CEEME markets
- Lead the execution of 5Ps plan:
Promotion: defining the best mechanisms, promo packs, setting and following up on activity grids, controlling execution, defining promotional volumes per countries, following up GTN
Product: recommends best assortment and priority list by country, ensure flowless execution of new launches with agreed timing
Price: set recommends pricing per market for new launches and existing ranges, manages SPI execution, execute RGM initiatives
Visibility/placement: guides and responds for POS execution on the ground, in collaboration with local distributors
- Provides local expertise to the Consumer Marketing team for the development of brands.
- Leads monthly Business Planning process for markets under her/his responsibility
- Is responsible for ecommerce customer execution. Set and follow-up 6Ps together with distributors
- Owns A&P spending
- Develops Channels strategy (Vet, Ecomm, Pet) and specific initiatives, rolls-out regional programs
- Regularly visits the local markets
- Rolls-out sales support material
- Drives BRMO initiatives and Vet engagement actions
- Participate to Pet shop customer meetings
- Sales data analysis and associated corrective recommendations.
- Track and report competitive landscape.
- Works closely with marketing peer contacts in distributor teams
- Builds new initiatives presentation and contributes to building budget/JBP plans
Education/ Experience Requirements
Basic qualifications include:
- Minimum 2 years of marketing or sales experience, preferably in pet business
- University Graduate
- Good English level (C1)
Expected Areas of Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High Level of Energy and Drive, influence others
- Analytical skills
- Project management
- Presentation skills
- Team work
- Does this position supervise: No
- BDM/ Marketing /Finance /CS&L
- Distributor Team/ Indirect Customers
- Reporting to Marketing Manager
- Expected percentage of travel: Up to 25 % within CEEME region
- corresponding salary based on the experience
- unlimited contract
- annual bonus
- wide range of benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 10 sick days, Leisure time contribution, meal vouchers, private medical care, pension plan contribution, life insurance, Multisport card etc.
- nice and modern working environment close to the metro station Krizikova
- dog friendly office
Information about position
- Hill's Pet Nutrition s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 678/23, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer