ELC GROUP is a fully-fledged global regulatory partner, working with major pharmaceutical stakeholders for over a decade. The company is now facing an exciting time with further expansion of the business, leading to a number of opportunities arising to join the ELC GROUP team.
Business Development Executive
People are the greatest asset of a company, especially in business development. This role requires an individual who has a heart to learn, to grow and to develop new business.
As a Business Development Executive you will:
- Develop new leads through cold calls, emails and LinkedIn.
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of the service domain.
- Ensure that the Customer Relationship Management database is up to date and accurate.
- Effectively manage contract negotiation and close new business deals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients via calls, emails, and meetings.
- Work with internal teams to meet client’s needs.
- Meet or exceed agreed sales targets.
To be successful in this role you should be:
- Fluent in English.
- Have knowledge and 2-3 years of experience in business development.
- Be a fast learner, adaptable, responsible, committed.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Commissions package with no caps.
- Company perks and benefits.
*Please note that by submitting of your CV you agree for your sensitive personal data to be processed and transmitted by ELC Group s.r.o. in accordance with the Directive 95/46/EC (The General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) for the recruitment process purposes.
Information about position
- ELC GROUP s.r.o.
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Sales, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer