- Resolution of various technical problems and answering internal and/or external customer queries from specific technology areas such as computer hardware, software, network and telecommunications systems.
- To receive system-related incident and information request calls from users of IT services via ServiceNow ticketing system, emails and telephone calls. Deal knowledgeably with the calls either by resolving or passing the call to the most appropriate person/team for resolution.
- To keep customers informed of the progress of incidents and requests by updating ServiceNow in a timely and accurate manner. Ensuring that others can interpret the data and allow communication of progress to the customer and EMEA Support team.
- Diagnosing, identifying, isolating and analyzing problems.
- Routing unresolved queries to other specialists within the EMEA IS team.
- To assist and undertake the training of staff and keep up to date all new releases and relevant documentation of IT systems.
- Assist with the implementation of IT systems across the Group.
- Setup and administer new users, passwords and permission’s.
- Analyse End User requirements, impact on the business (Functional and Technical), for any change requests.
You will need to be a European citizen or have a valid working VISA to be able to get into the hiring process as the company wouldn't be able to sponsor it.
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Jindřišská 937/16, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
CPL Jobs s.r.o., Stephane Genevieve