www.idioma.com * 40 years of translation excellence
Translation Projects Coordinator
Do you like languages?
Do you want to communicate with many different nationalities?
Do you prefer challenges rather the boring work?
Don't you mind a little bit stress?
Prague office of an international translating company seeks new colleagues to support our project coordination team.
We are looking for a person
- motivated and responsible
- with very good organizational and computer skills
- with excellent knowledge of English (knowledge of other languages or foreign nationality is an advantage)
- having valid trade license (živnostenský list) for ČR
The job represents
- full support to international clients (mainly Japanese, European and USA), from accepting new assignments to final delivery
- dealing with a worldwide network of professional translators and freelancers
- organizing teams and planning their duties and deadlines
- fulltime job with regular working hours Monday to Friday
- challenging work in a modern, international environment
- competitive salary
If interested, please send more info about yourself, including the motivation letter and your CV, all in English.
We look forward to having you on our team!
idioma s.r.o., Jan Valenta, Holečkova 25, Praha 5
Informace o pozici
- IDIOMA, s.r.o.
- Holečkova 3150/25b, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 30 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Administration, Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Account Manager, Project Manager, Production Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.