Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011.
Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries, with well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
Order Management Specialist with German
Do you have a passion for solving issues and finding easy solutions even for complex problems?
Do you like working in a dynamic environment, with a lot of independency and ownership?
Would you like to your job to be a combination of supply chain, order management and customer support?
If you answered YES to former questions, then have a look at our offer below, apply and become a part of our Kimberly-Clark crew!
As a part of the Team you will be responsible for processing/creating orders on a daily basis. You are going to be the focal point for our customers from DACH Region for order/inventory questions. On this position you work closely with all Supply Chain departments to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
What would you be responsible for?
- Managing customer`s orders from the moment of receiving an order till the product is delivered
- You’ll be providing information and resolving inquiries related to the order to delivery process,
- Collaborating with different kind of stakeholders (e.g. sales, suppliers, logistic, storehouse) to make sure we provide the most efficient and the best quality of service
- Communicating on a daily basis with the following cross functional teams: local Business Units, Logistics & Distribution, Accounts Receivable, Planning, Category Managers, Marketing Managers, and Master Data
- You will participate in process improvement activities to maximize profits and align or standardize processes
Do you hesitate if you are good for the job? Check required qualifications:
- Preferably previous experience in a customer facing role/ order management/ supply chain
- Very good knowledge of Windows and MS Office tools
- SAP skills would be an additional asset
- Problem solving skills and analytical mindset
- Time managements skills, ability to prioritize work and deal with the pressure,
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Fluent English and excellent German
What can you expect from us?
- Possibility to growth and develop within freshly opened Global Business Service Centre
- Possibility to work occasionally from home
- An annual performance related bonus
- Private medical cover with dental care
- Life insurance
- Brand new office close to city centre
- Full time job
Location – POLAND – Krakow
Are you interested, apply via our this link
If you still hesitate or have some questions, please write or call us.
tel. +48 12 291 80 27
A: Kraków, Wielicka 28B | https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/
Informace o pozici
- Kimberly-Clark, s.r.o.
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Němčina (Výborná), Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Závodní stravování, Kafetérie, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Firemní akce, Možnost si napracovat hodiny
- Zařazeno: Služby, Zákaznický servis, Administrativa
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel