Richard Hunt has specialised in senior level executive search for marketing and communications positions in Central Europe, since 1994. He utilises the experience of his own marketing career in London and Prague with top companies and agencies. So if you want to speak about a top job in marketing - speak to someone who has done the job!
PRODUCT MANAGER - INNOVATIVE GLOBAL PHARMA. CO
Our client is a global leader in its sector and is involved in combatting conditions which present some of the biggest challenges to modern society. Its Scandinavian company heritage makes it a fulfilling place in which to work on helping a million Czechs live with and overcome the effects of a potentially deadly disease and to also address its underlying causes.
The Product Manager reports directly to the Marketing Manager, and implements agreed marketing plans, including the innovative and creative localisation of global marketing communications campaigns. A key part of this implementation of the plan involves the training of and regular support for a highly skilled and knowledgeable sales team so the right candidate will need to have both the experience and the personal skills to quickly gain the respect of the sales team. With this in mind you will need to meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Around 8-10 years overall marketing or sales experience, most of which will have been gained in the pharma sector
- Your current or most recent experience will have been gained within the innovation/original pharma sector. The “generic’ pharma sector is not considered by our client to provide sufficient relevant experience and skill sets.
- Ideally at least two years in a very similar role in a company in the same (innovation) sector of the pharma/medical devices industry.
- The personal qualities which will quickly gain you the respect of a sales team which is itself knowledgeable of complex medical issues and has to convince a sceptical professional customer base.
- Experience with the deployment of modern digital marketing techniques
- University educated, and a science/evidence based mindset
- Fluent English language skills
In return our client offers the chance to work on helping to improve lives, in a company where hard work is expected but where its human resources are highly valued in the Scandinavian tradition. High employee retention is evidence of this company culture, as are global awards recognising its qualities as an employer.
A highly competitive salary and a high quality company car plus a range of other benefits are on offer.
If this position excites you, and you meet the criteria please contact us in strictest confidence. Those from companies in the sector who are not actively seeking a career move, but who are motivated by our description, can be assured of sensitive, secure dialogue which can help establish why our client might provide a better career perspective.
Informace o pozici
- Marketing Solutions s.r.o.
- okres Hlavní město Praha
- Požadované vzdělání: Vyšší odborné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Příspěvek na vzdělání, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Bonusy/prémie, Provize z prodeje, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Auto i pro soukromé účely, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování
- Zařazeno: Farmacie, Marketing, Prodej a obchod, Product Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura
Uralská 687/3, 16000 Praha – Bubeneč, Česká republika
+420 257 322 636