Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Senior 2D Motion Designer
Wrike is a leading cloud-based collaboration software helping customers across 130 countries manage their workflows. AirBnb, L'Oreal, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Google, and Greenpeace all count on Wrike to make their teams insanely productive.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
We’re looking for a Senior 2D Motion Designer with a strong eye for design, typography, and solid Adobe After Effects skills to help enrich our brand's visual identity. This position will report to our Design Team Lead and will work closely with a team of designers to create short-form visual animated graphics that enrich content storytelling and elevate the brand aesthetic.
We 're focusing on 2D animations and the ideal candidate will be a master 2D animator and a creative storyteller who is eager to learn and grow. They will be detail-oriented, organized, and have great time management skills. We’re looking for someone with outstanding motion design skills who is also excited about storytelling.
- Interpret creative briefs and translate them into compelling motion concepts
- Execute motion graphic treatments, raising the bar on quality production value and efficiency
- Work closely with motion designers, and our creative and marketing teams
- Create a variety of motion graphic pieces such as explainer videos, lower thirds, animated infographics, and more
- Come up with concepts, and design and illustrate creative elements according to our visual style
- Act as a mentor to junior staff members and bring out the best in those that work around you
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3–5 years of experience as a motion designer (in a company or as a freelancer)
- Expert 2D animation and storytelling skills (hand-drawn animation skills as a plus)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Cinema 4D as a plus)
- Excellent design and layout skills
- Excellent typography and type design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ready to grow and work in a big company
What can we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Excellent offices
- Snack and refreshment on a workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And many other benefits under the development now :-)
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer