Bohemian Hostels & Hotels (BOHO) was started twenty years ago by Mathias Schwender, an enterprising Theology student with a juggling act and a yen for antique furniture and old buildings. With ten beds and no guests, Mathias went touting for business at Prague’s main station. Four English guys came to stay to Sir Toby's hostel which it is today legendary amongst Prague’s hostels and accompanied by other 8 properties on 2 continents!
Over the years BOHO has grown into a dynamic, upmarket accommodation provider, offering both independent travellers and groups a wide selection of choices from shared hostel rooms to boutique hotel rooms and tastefully appointed apartments. And we keep growing! In 2017 we opened new boutique hotel in Olomouc and there are other projects on the horizon. Therefore we also have need more support in our back-office and are currently looking for a
- a key person who enables and supports the online and offline sale of BoHo products and services ans who ensure that BOHO products are available on all direct and indirect channels (online and offline), and that all systems related to commercial activities work thoroughly. The Distribution Manager also supports BOHO central operations with technical related issues on a daily operation level and look for ways and systems to improve and make them more efficient.
The ultimate goal for you is to ensure that we are using our PMS and related technologies to its best capability and together with optimising our OTA-relations, we are reaching the highest possible profitability.
As our new Distribution Manager, we believe you should:
- know that PMS stands for a Property Management System and OTA is not only a name but also an abbreviation of an Online Travel Agency:)
- bring experience from distribution to international ho(s)tel audience in various seasons, knowledge of (ideally) different property management systems, channel managers and booking engines.
- be oriented in the market and have interest for modern and innovative technologies and their implementation in own business
- possess previous experience of working within the hospitality industry and be able to demonstrate knowledge of current tourist industry standards
- know the principles of Revenue Management (RM) in hospitality and can recommend technical solutions to support the RM strategy
- have project management experience. This is essential as we have big projects in your field on the agenda. Therefore, you should also
- have capacity to prioritise, balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives, adjust to changes in priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- be a mix of a tech-geek and a person with very good communication and interpersonal skills. The position combines the eye for technology and ability to negotiate and manage relationships on behalf of the business... and we are also looking for a colleague who will nicely match our open-minded team
- have very good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to influence and manage relationships, establishing long-term and meaningful external connections on behalf of the business
- have proven experience with at least some of these programs (willingness to learn more about the rest):
o Any property management system, channel manager & booking engine
o Ho(s)tel CRM
o Direct messaging tools
- be proactive, with ability to deliver results exceeding the anticipated results with a positive can-do attitude and exceptional problem-solving skills
- be fluent and efficient communicator verbal & written, in Czech/Slovak and/or English
We think you would love us too. Because...
You know, we really are a good fun, still quite small and cosy but also very international company to work for. We pride ourselves on offering individual approach and delightful experience to our people and guests. And, we are also in Ghana!
All of us in BOHO are really passionate about what we do and we love to play table tennis during our breaks and our "thinking time"! Of course we also offer fair salary and some awesome benefits for travellers - yourself, your friends and family members.
Did we catch your attention? We hope so! So... get in touch!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Informace o pozici
- BOHO CO, s.r.o.
- Pernerova 502/50, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Administration, Tourism and accommodation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer