The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
As a head of GL team you would be responsible for the support of EMEA region. Our team currently base on the 5 members supporting 10 countries.
You would closely cooperate with other our departments from finance as well as business..
- Leadership of senior/junior accountants
- Report to the Finance service leader
- Problem solving, proactive personality
- Support finance managers with ADHOC problem, reports etc.
- Responsibility for timely and accurate reports (monthly, quarterly)
- VAT, incoming tax and other taxes support (knowledge)
- Communication with auditors, tax advisors, state offices
- Communication with internal client
- IFRS knowledge
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years experience as senior accountant (self-reliant)
- 2 years on similar position as a leader
- Good accounting/tax knowledge
- IFRS knowledge is advantage
- Experience with audit process
- English on the communicative level
- Excel skills on higher level
- Experience with MS Dynamics or Oracle is advantage
What we offer
- Work in international environment supporting internal clients from all over Europe, work with colleagues from multiple countries on daily basis
- Work in a dynamic team with opportunities for growth
- Summary of benefits offered (meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, Birthday leave, 2 days volunteering leave, Multisport Card, E-learning courses)
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Informace o pozici
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial director / manager, Chief Accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer