Do you ever feel the need to go Native...with React and are you looking for a change of scenery? Then you are in luck. We are expanding our team with people passionate about technology and we are looking for you.
What you will be doing
The main role of a React Native Developer is to be efficient across all platforms. You will be developing scalable, performant applications that run on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Web, Smart TVs, consoles and more. You will also be:
- Writing reusable components and modules that work on all devices
- Designing and implementing quality features that are covered by unit tests
- Participating in the entire development process from brainstorming to designing to implementing, testing and finally deploying.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience with React / React Native
- Proficiency with the English language
- Experience with the development of mobile applications
- It would also be cool if you have experience with any or all of these: Jest, Webpack, Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, Smart TV/OTT and Web design
A fun, informal atmosphere with great colleagues
Full Time position in our Brno office
Motivating salary matching your experience
A training budget of €1500,- per year
Contribution to your holiday expenses 50% of your monthly salary
5 weeks of holiday
Personal budget of 2000 CZK for off work activities with your colleagues
Cafeteria system - Benefit-plus.eu
English lessons at work
Pension allowance 2000 CZK per month
Business trips / relocation possibilities to our offices in Amsterdam or Madrid
Meal vouchers 100 CZK
Floating working time
Fruits and drinks during the day
Company events (discover new bars and not only European cities)
Team buildings - what do you like to do in your free time? Skiing? Laser game? Rafting? OK, let’s do it together!
Our 24i team
An open and trust-based culture flourishes at 24i, where highly motivated people work on the cutting-edge of TV and Internet. You’ll work closely with an international team of developers, designers and project managers in Amsterdam, Madrid and Brno, each of them with their own specialisation.
At 24i, we engineer the future of TV: personalized engagements with TV viewers by the use of TV apps. We service industry leaders worldwide, like RTL, FOX, SBS and many early adopters of this explosively growing market.
We create and deploy TV apps for every screen, from set-top boxes, Smart TVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones. We offer standard and on-demand TV applications, and we support the deployment of TV apps. We do this by licensing our production framework and by giving access to our TV laboratory, QA processes and knowledge databases.
The innovative media technology team of 24i consists of almost 150 professionals, with offices in Amsterdam, Brno, Madrid, New York, London, Helsinki, and expanding. Our informal culture and the freedom to balance work and private life strongly support our team spirit, our joint commitment and our innovative capacities.
Informace o pozici
- 24i Media CZ s.r.o.
- Londýnské náměstí 853/1, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Programmer, Technologist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer