Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Junior C# Developer
We create software solutions for saving and restoring data. Also, we have our very own music band formed by our developers and QA engineers. We write code for cutting edge technology. We run marathons and assemble bikes for charity giveaways too. Our software helps banks, hospitals, airports, airways, hotels, manufacturers (Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, Jumeirah Group, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux, to name a few) to protect and manage their data. We are 3,700+ employees, 355,000+ customers, 30+ offices around the world. Also, we are fun times, challenging tasks, friendly atmosphere — approximately 365 days a year.
JOIN VEEAM TEAM!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together in a modern and friendly environment on Veeam’s products in Prague, Czech Republic. Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management.
We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle servers and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
Junior Developer will strengthen one of the teams responsible for products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH:
- C# 7.x (and C++, C++\CLI, JS, ReactJS, REST, PowerShell)
- Visual Studio 2017/2019, Visual Studio Code
- Microsoft TFS, GitLab, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Azure, Office 365, Amazon, Google
- Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university.
- Looking for your first job in IT or already working as a software developer or system administrator.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software development field.
- Curious and passionate for technology.
- A fast learner, team player, looking for interesting and challenging tasks.
- Able to communicate with international team in English.
THE CHALLENGE IS:
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession
- Working together with your team/mentor on research and implementing features
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise
- Modern work environment, including relaxation and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and most progressive district, Holešovice
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment, including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract and many others
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to the online library
- Work permit assistance
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, IT Consultant, Programmer, Webmaster, Tester, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 226 255 206