With sales of $1 billion and more than 330,000 customers, Veeam® is one of the largest private software companies in the world, having reached an increase by 48,000 new customers last year.
The organic growth of the company for twelve consecutive years has made it the leader in the cloud data management market, where companies spend about $30 billion a year.
Based in Baar, Switzerland, and with branches in more than 30 countries, Veeam was founded by Andrej Baronov and Ratmir Timashev in 2006.
Veeam has chosen the Czech Republic as the place to establish its most important R&D center worldwide. The Prague R&D center was opened in early 2016, receiving more than 50% of the company’s investment in total R&D expenditure. Our departments — mainly the Development and QA teams — are growing rapidly and provide a perfect chance for talented people to implement their professional and career plans.
Junior C# Developer
We create software solutions for saving and restoring data. Also, we have our very own music band formed by our developers and QA engineers. We write code for cutting edge technology. We run marathons and assemble bikes for charity giveaways too. Our software helps banks, hospitals, airports, airways, hotels, manufacturers (Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, Jumeirah Group, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux, to name a few) to protect and manage their data. We are 3,700+ employees, 355,000+ customers, 30+ offices around the world. Also, we are fun times, challenging tasks, friendly atmosphere — approximately 365 days a year.
JOIN VEEAM TEAM!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together in a modern and friendly environment on Veeam’s products in Prague, Czech Republic. Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management.
We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle servers and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
Junior Developer will strengthen one of the teams responsible for products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH:
- C# 7.x (and C++, C++\CLI, JS, ReactJS, REST, PowerShell)
- Visual Studio 2017/2019, Visual Studio Code
- Microsoft TFS, GitLab, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Azure, Office 365, Amazon, Google
- Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university.
- Looking for your first job in IT or already working as a software developer or system administrator.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software development field.
- Curious and passionate for technology.
- A fast learner, team player, looking for interesting and challenging tasks.
- Able to communicate with international team in English.
THE CHALLENGE IS:
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession
- Working together with your team/mentor on research and implementing features
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise
- Modern work environment, including relaxation and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and most progressive district, Holešovice
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment, including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract and many others
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to the online library
- Work permit assistance
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, IT Consultant, Programmer, Webmaster, Tester, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
226 251 806