Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Application Support Analyst with Dutch
Your daily duties and responsibilities:
- Taking any cases from the stack, including high priority case handling, focusing on customer interaction and information gathering.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution on known issues and interaction with 3rd parties. Escalation of issues to team leaders.
- Analysing cases complexly, troubleshooting unknown issues, coming up with new solutions, contributing to knowledge base.
- Identifies solution, applies and tests solution. Considers all known alternatives before making a decision. Initiates coaching and handover in line with the SLA.
- Manage customer interaction in a positive way, be able to clarify the problem, consistently demonstrate basic resolution of known problems.
- Managing customer expectations and understand what the customer actually needs
- Establish realistic time-lines for customer updates or issue resolution, focus on resolving the issue and afterwards on lessons learnt.
- Interact in a collaborative way with the home market and other teams.
- Deliver basic training, following a course script, delivering existing content.
- Pro-actively acquiring and sharing knowledge.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Either Technical support or Customer Service experience (preferably from B2B sector)
- Communicative level of English and fluency in Dutch
- Ability to prioritize and manage your own time effectively
- Analytical thinking and strong problem solving focus
- Strong communication skills over the phone or in a written form
- Patience and good listening skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive approach and positive attitude
Do you dare to be different?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. While our business is full of industry experts we also value those who are keen to work together and have the potential to develop new knowledge and skills. Innovation and collaboration means growth and ours, ultimately, depends on yours.
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and sick days
- 4 000 points into Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, flexi passes, multisport card and various other services
- Annual contribution towards Prague transport card
- Minimum of 3 home office days per month
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Free beverages in the office
- Team buildings and other activities
Informace o pozici
- CDK Global (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Dutch (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Customer service, Automotive industry, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.