Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
PROJECT SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Are you interested in system integration and Robotics? Do you want to participate on the projects in Automotive area?
If so – you may by the one we’re looking for. You can become a member of a project team where you can use your development experience in our automated testing systems - a business sector, which is remarkably growing.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of important features of our unique test engine in automotive industry
- Execute project specification, design, implementation and commissioning tasks using this test engine and supporting SW and HW.
- Provide technical and application expertise
- Proactively search for quality improvements to provide the best service for our customers
- Participating in diverse ideas and points of view to achieve project and business success
- Experience in software development in C#.NET
- Educational background in IT/electro-technical/engineering/robotics or other technical relevant discipline
- Fluent Czech and English language (verbal and written)
- Industrial hardware interface implementations is an advantage
- Familiar with SQL and database administration (esp. SQL Server) and basic understanding of electrical design/wiring diagrams are advantages for you
- Willingness to travel (up to 30% of time) is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Interesting and unique projects
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Annual bonus
- Life insurance fully covered
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal voucher card
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and new offices
Are you interested in? Send me your CV.
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Technology and development, Electrical engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer