Are you excited about the idea of joining a multilingual dynamic environment and participating in thrilling projects? Sounds great!
The European Shared Service Center is looking for an energetic individual to join their team.
What will I be working on? You will be provided Accounts Receivable support working well with other smart people from all walks of life, but especially with our talented accountants, location Prague.
- Minimum of 1 year cash collection experience at Shared Service Center
- Knowledge of Cash Application and Collections Procedures within AR Processes.
- Commitment to high standard customer service.
- Fluent German B2 / C1 + English
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance / Accounting.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with ERP system is an advantage.
- Strong team player.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule if required.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent in meeting deadlines.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Annual bonus for vacation - multi tickets
- Contributions for life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 5 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Supportive international team environment
- Cool modern offices
Please send us your updated CV only in English please
* Kindly note that all candidates need work permit in CZ / EU passport
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Jindřišská 937/16, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 40 000 – 50 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Invoice clerk, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant, Accounting methods specialist, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
+420 221 773 610