Are you interested in sports? Would you like to see under the cover of how to prepare rates for sports matches? Are you not afraid of developing software that has more than five million visits per day? Do not want to do one-off projects that end quickly and do not like startup's uncertainty? If you are not attracted by corporations and you are looking for a smaller, cool team, join us!
PHP Back-End Developer for Poland!
We are currently expanding the team by an experienced PHP developer who prefers working with back-end technologies. Most of what we do is back-end (95%) and front-end is for internal use only. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and develop in good software development practices and is not afraid of new technologies or approaches to SW development.
We will understand if:
- You are using PHP 7+
- You're not trying to solve every problem with "Maybe framework / library XYZ?"
- You know different design patterns and know when to use them
- Terms like "Clean code", "Code Quality" are not just an empty term for you
- What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of experience in object-oriented PHP
- Experience with web design and implementation (JSON-REST)
- Test writing experience
- Key-value database experience (Redis)
- You know how to work with Linux
- You know that commit message is an important thing :)
We appreciate if:
- You have experience with Docker
- You have experience with PostgreSQL
- You know CI / CD concepts
- You know the GIT from the command line
- You know PHP frameworks (Slim, Silex)
- You have experience with message queue (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- You have experience with Node.js / Python
How we work?
- We work on our in-house product
- work in small teams with informal atmosphere
- agile type of development
- We track new trends in mobile app development and implement progressive solutions
- What is interesting about us?
- We are the biggest provider of sports betting software in Central Europe
- We work in smaller teams, the atmosphere in the team is key to us
- We offer a comprehensive range of products that are needed to cover the complete sports betting services (odds calculations, odds betting, live betting, affiliates, virtual sports)
What we can offer to you?
- Modern office in Katowice (Poland)
- Work with new technologies
- Access to employee referral bonus program
- Free English classes, MultiSport card and Group Insurance
- Access to the Chill Out Room
- Free tickets for sport events
- Funded training, conferences and events
- Co-financing for the Bistro, daily fresh fruits and good coffee in the company
- Location:Betsys Poland sp. z oo, Porcelanowa 8, 40-246 Katowice
If it sounds like perfect opportunity for you, send us your CV!
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Polish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer