Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Senior International Payroll Specialist
Provision of an excellent HR and Payroll administration service is critical to the achievement of the Business Service Centre (BSC). This role provides specialist payroll support to the business in additional to transactional payroll activity as part of the BSC HR Team. The Payroll Administrator reports to the BSC HR Team Leader and is a proactive member of the BSC HR Team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply legislation to the payroll practice, ensuring the efficient operation of the payroll aligned to company values and local Country requirements
- Process payroll to agreed levels and timeframes for each Country.
- Processing of system generated and manual data received
- Provide assigned Countries with processing information, such as payroll timetables and internal cut off dates
- Manage and administer all payroll activity for Expatriates and Secondments, including management of split pay, hypothetical tax and accruals
- Ensure output of payroll is correct via thorough understanding and testing of the payroll technology
- Manage and administer all taxable benefits
- Proactive liaison with the Country client support teams for all changes to the payroll structure and coding
- Action all associate related accruals, such as pension, to agreed process and timelines
- Process month and year end activities
- Produce statutory reporting as required per country
Do you dare to be different?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. While our business is full of industry experts we also value those who are keen to work together and have the potential to develop new knowledge and skills. Innovation and collaboration means growth and ours, ultimately, depends on yours.
For this role we would like to see candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar payroll role is necessary, but does not matter which country as long as the candidate is willing to adapt. (Experience that is especially interesting for us: UK, Nordics, Spain, Germany, Belgium or South Africa)
- Demonstrable experience of using HR systems would be an asset but is not essential
- Organised with strong planning and time management skills
- Attention to detail whilst able to be flexible in a changing environment
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience of working in a Service Centre would be advantageous
- Fluent English is required
- Another European language is an advantage
- Willingness to learn, work hard and be pro-active
- Competitve salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and sick days
- 4 000 points into Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, flexi passes, multisport card and various other services
- Annual contribution towards Prague transport card
- 4 home office days per month
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Free beverages in the office
- Team buildings and other activities
Information about position
- CDK Global (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Human resources, Payroll clerk
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer