We currently employ a staff of over 700 people in 26 countries worldwide*. As one of Europe’s leading online print shops, we continue to grow exponentially. That’s why we’re looking for the following staff member (f/m/d) to work at our headquarters and production site in Radebeul (near Dresden, Germany):
PHP / Laravel Developer (f/m/d)
As a PHP developer (f/m/d), you will be part of a large international team of developers who will implement the expansion requests of our marketing department regarding several existing portals. First you analyse the requirements and develop a technical concept. JIRA, GIT and Docker facilitate the agile development of new modules and the extension of existing modules. Analysis and correction of bugs as well as the creation of database queries are also part of this.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable IT education (e.g. computer science) with several years of professional experience.
- very good knowledge and practical experience with PHP and Laravel
- Very good knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP)
- good knowledge of the MySQL database system and ideally first experience with NOSQL databases
- experience with the programming language Perl
- Ability to communicate and work in a team in connection with independent work
What we offer you:
At our in-house health facility, you’ll not only be able to enjoy a workout at the gym, but will also find the perfect balance in your everyday work thanks to the assistance of our health advisors, and as part of our fitness courses. Meanwhile, hammocks with views on a vivid aquarium are a great way to unwind in our relaxation zone, and you’ll love the playing area with its pin-ball machine, football table and action-packed console games. Rounding this off are our additional services, such as the DVB job ticket and a company old-age pension scheme.
Then please send your detailed application in English or German, stating your earliest starting date, to Ms Romy Bitterlich by email under www.unitedprint.info or by post to Unitedprint.com SE, Friedrich-List-Straße 3 in 01445 Radebeul, Germany.
We look forward to your application!
* Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA
Informace o pozici
- Unitedprint.com SE
- Radebeul, Germany
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Salary: 4 000 – 5 000 EUR / month
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Manufacturing and industry, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+49 351 27225239