Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Cloud and Applications team focused on robotics process automation.
Information about the position:
- Meetings with stakeholders /customers, gathering critical information and requirements in the process automation field
- Evaluating business processes, developing optimization strategies
- Collecting data and further analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Timely reporting
- Basic programming tasks in specific tools
- Create procedures, implement and maintain procedures
- Ability to work in dynamic and agile environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies and processes
- Creative thinking
- Fluent English is a must
- A minimum of 2 in process analysis
- Experience with UiPath and Blue Prism is a huge advantage
- Good communication skills
Informace o pozici
- SOITRON s.r.o.
- Pekařská 621/7, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer